RAIL TERMINAL SEQUENCING SYSTEM. DETAIL DESIGN MANUAL. VOLUME I AND VOLUME II: APPENDICES
This Detail Design Manual defines the system logic of the Rail Terminal Sequencing System and serves as the basis for EDP Analysts and programmers to convert the design into an operational computer system.
- AAR's Freight Car Utilization Program, Phase Two, Task Force 2. Prepared in cooperation with Cybernetics and Systems, Incorporated.
Deloitte Haskins & Sells1101 15th Street, NW
Washington, DC USA 20005
Washington, DC USA 20036
- Publication Date: 1979-4
- Features: Appendices; Figures;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Car utilization (Railroads); Classification yards; Computer programs; Control systems; Hump yards; Management information systems; Operations; Planning; Railroad yards
- Old TRIS Terms: Operations planning; Yard control systems
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Freight Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Railroads; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00322179
- Record Type: Publication
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FR-771-5179
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 18 1981 12:00AM