ACCIDENT REPORT SUMMARY
This system enables on-line entry and retrieval of motor carrier accident data obtained from approximately 35,000 reports of accidents filed with BMCS annually by motor carriers subject to BMCS jurisdiction.
- Data are derived from prescribed report form (MCS-50T) prepared and submitted by carriers to the bureau of Motor Carrier Safety.
Bureau of Motor Carrier Safety1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 0
- TRT Terms: Commodities; Freight traffic; Highways; Safety and security; Transportation safety
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00321433
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Statistical Reference File, TSC
- Report/Paper Numbers: Daily
- Files: TSR, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 30 1983 12:00AM