ANNUAL TRAFFIC REPORT
Statistical data on vessel and cargo movements through the seaway. The report is divided into four sections, showing data for the entire seaway, the Montreal to Lake Ontario Section, the Welland Canal section and an historical section providing information since the seaway began operation in 1959. Statistics are reported by type of cargo, type of vessel, nationality of transits, size of vessels, direction of movement, origin and destination, selected U.S. and Canadian ports, and toll revenue. Approximately 80 pages with 60 tables.
- Based on records submitted by vessels transiting the St. Lawrence Seaway.
Saint Lawrence Seaway Development Corporation1200 New Jersey Avenue, S.E.
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 0
- Accession Number: 00321428
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Statistical Reference File, TSC
- Report/Paper Numbers: Annual
- Files: TSR, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 30 1983 12:00AM