ANALOG SIMULATION IN NUCLEAR POWER ENGINEERING
The book discusses the primary areas of nuclear power engineering where simulation methods are used, briefly presents the principles for the mathematical simulation of the basic problems, and cites the block diagrams and schematics of models used for calculations, experimental work, and operation of nuclear power plants. The book is intended to familiarize engineers, scientists, and students working in the nuclear power engineering field with the capabilities of simulation methods that are applicable to nuclear power plants. (Author)
- Translation of Monograph Analogovoe Modelirovanie v Yadernoi Energetike, Moscow, 1969, pp 5-51, 102-109, 126-158.
Naval Intelligence CommandAlexandria, VA United States
- Sidorova II
- Publication Date: 1970-10-8
- Pagination: 100 p.
- TRT Terms: Analog computers; Design; Electric power plants; Nuclear reactors; Simulation
- Old TRIS Terms: Nuclear reactor design; Simulated power plants
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00015360
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 13 1972 12:00AM