HERMETICALLY SEALED PUMPS IN NUCLEAR PROPULSION PLANTS
The report describes coolant pumps used in nuclear power reactors. Performance of various configurations of pumps manufactured in the United States, Germany, and the USSR is analyzed.
- Translation of Monograph Germeticheskie Vodyanye Nasosy Atomnoikh Energeticheskikh Ustanovok, Moscow, 1967 p7-41, 142-166, 204-298
Naval Intelligence CommandAlexandria, VA USA
- Sinev, N M
- Udovichenko, P M
- Publication Date: 1970-8-10
- Pagination: 156 p.
- TRT Terms: Nuclear power plants; Nuclear reactors; Operations; Pumps
- Old TRIS Terms: Nuclear reactor operation
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00015359
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 13 1971 12:00AM