SUBWAY ENVIRONMENTAL SIMULATION PROGRAM
The Subway Environmental Simulation Program consists of a set of input parameter files, sample test data, and aerodynamic and heat flow subprograms which permit subway station design engineers to calculate the effects of structural and operational characteristics of tunnel systems critical to evaluation of environmental impact on users. An extensive user operating manual is available from NTIS 1977.
- ADP Storage: 1 tape, 9 track, 1600 bpi, ebcdic.
Parsons, Brinckerhoff, Quade and Douglas, Incorporated400 SW Sixth Avenue, Suite 802
Portland, OR United States 97204-1628
- Publication Date: 1977
- TRT Terms: Mathematical models; Transportation; Urban transit
- Old TRIS Terms: Transportation models and systems; Urban/mass
- Subject Areas: Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00320856
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Systems Center
- Files: TSR
- Created Date: Oct 30 1982 12:00AM