NET 3 PRINCETON/KORNHAUSER RAILROAD NETWORK
NET 3 consists of 4 files: KORN76 (1976 accident/incident file plus geocoding information), LINK (information on links and hazardous material flows on each link, from the 1976 carload waybill statistics), NET-to-SPLC (file of NET 3 mode numbers and x, y coordinates).
- ADP Storage: Computer tapes: 1 tape, 800 BPI, ASCII.
Federal Railroad Administration1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Carloadings; Commodities; Computer programs; Crash analysis; Crash data; Crashes; Data processing; Freight traffic; Geography; Hazardous materials; Magnetic tapes; Network analysis (Planning); Rail (Railroads); Safety and security; Statistics; Transportation safety
- Old TRIS Terms: Analytical techniques; Standard point location code
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation; Geotechnology; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00320854
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Statistical Reference File, TSC
- Report/Paper Numbers: One-Time
- Files: TSR, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 18 1981 12:00AM