RAIL HIGHWAY GRADE CROSSING ACCIDENT/INCIDENT REPORT
This tape presents results from the Railroad Accident/ Incident Reporting System. There are over 50 fields which include information on location, time, highway user, railroad equipment, environment (weather), train and track, crossing warning, motorist action, and highway vehicle and rail equipment property damage/casualties, 1976. An annual report is also published.
- ADP Storage: Computer tapes: 2 tapes, 9 track, 800 BPI, FR016-EBCDIC, FR017-ASCII.
Federal Railroad Administration1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Annual; Casualties; Crash data; Crashes; Loss and damage; Modems; Rail (Railroads); Railroad grade crossings; Safety and security; Sets; Statistics; Traffic crashes; Transportation safety
- Old TRIS Terms: Grade crossing accidents
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00320853
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Statistical Reference File, TSC
- Report/Paper Numbers: Annual
- Files: TSR, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 18 1981 12:00AM