LIST OF LIGHTS AND OTHER MARINE AIDS, 5 VOLS.
Location, type and function of navigational aids maintained by the U.S. Coast Guard. Location includes latitude, longitude and physical location data by administrative region. In combination with charts, can be used to determine probable coastal and domestic deep-water shipping distances (facility location, operating characteristics).
United States Coast Guard2100 Second Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20593
- Publication Date: 0
- TRT Terms: International transportation; Safety and security; Transportation safety; Water
- Subject Areas: Materials;
- Accession Number: 00320833
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Systems Center
- Files: TSR
- Created Date: Oct 30 1982 12:00AM