CRUDE-OIL AND REFINED-PRODUCTS, PIPELINE MILEAGE IN THE U.S.
Report displays data on mileages of petroleum pipeline in place, laid and taken up, and quantity of petroleum products in pipelines. (operating statistics, physical characteristics, facility location) major data content: 1. Mileage of petroleum crude and products trunklines and gathering lines for selected years and by size of pipe, 2. Miles of pipeline in place, new and secondhand pipe laid and pipe taken up by states, type of line, and size of pipe, 3. Miles of gathering lines, product pipelines, and crude-oil trunklines by states and size of pipe, 4. Barrels of products in gathering lines, crude-oil trunklines, and product lines as of January 1 of current and previous year, by states.
Bureau of MinesC Street Between 18th and 19th Streets, NW
Washington, DC USA 20241
- Publication Date: 0
- TRT Terms: Energy consumption; Pipelines; Transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Energy data related to transportation
- Subject Areas: Energy; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00320830
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Systems Center
- Files: TSR
- Created Date: Oct 30 1982 12:00AM