BEA-TO-BEA MANUFACTURED COMMODITY FLOW TAPE
The tapes project flows of 19 commodity groups between 171 BEA economic areas by six modes from a base year (1972) to 1975, 1980, and 1990. The projections are based on OBERS Series E projections of regional economic activity. The interregional flows of commodities are divided into two major groupings: Bulk and processed/manufactured. The data for commodity shipments of processed and manufactured commodities are extracted directly from the 1972 census commodity transportation survey.
- ADP Storage: Available as 5 tapes, 9 track, 800 BPI, ASCII or BCD. Data extracted from 1972 Census-Commodity Transportation Survey.
Input Output Computer Services, Incorporated400 Totten Pond Road
Waltham, MA United States 02154
- Publication Date: 1972
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Commodities; Commodity flow; Competition; Forecasting; Freight traffic; Industries; Intermodal transportation; Mathematical models; Modal split; Modems; Origin and destination; Sets; Traffic forecasting; Transportation; Transportation modes
- Old TRIS Terms: Commodity flow patterns; Transportation models and systems
- Subject Areas: Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00320802
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Statistical Reference File, TSC
- Report/Paper Numbers: One-Time
- Files: TSR, TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 29 1980 12:00AM