NATIONAL NETWORK SIMULATION MODEL OF INTERCITY FREIGHT MOVEMENT IN THE U.S. (NBS TRAFFIC FLOW FILE)
Computerized traffic flow file representing 1967 interzonal commodity flows. Data on commodity flows is drawn from I.C.C. waybill data, C.A.B. airport and cargo o & D data, Bureau of Public Roads motor vehicle o & D data, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers port-to-port domestic commodity movements and Dept. of Interior and American Petroleum Institute crude and petroleum products data. Documentation available from nbs--1. Final report on national network simulation, 2. A national data base system, 3. Machine readable mapping from national network simulation zones to bureau of economic analysis areas.
- ADP Storage: magnetic tape.
National Bureau of StandardsGaithersburg, MD United States
- Publication Date: 0
- TRT Terms: Commodities; Freight traffic; Intermodal transportation; Mathematical models; Transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Transportation models and systems
- Subject Areas: Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00320799
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Systems Center
- Files: TSR
- Created Date: Oct 30 1982 12:00AM