MARITIME ADMINISTRATION FOREIGN TRADE SYSTEM
Compilation of location, traffic flow, usage and capacity and other operating characteristics of vessels engaged in foreign commerce with the U.S. Does not contain data on bulk nor vessels under 1,000 registered tons. The operator of every self-propelled vessel carrying dry cargo and/or passenger and that is engaged in foreign trade submit to Marad form ma721 or form ma722 for each voyage entering or exiting a U.S. port.
- Not available to the public.
Department of Commerce1401 Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20230
- Publication Date: 0
- TRT Terms: Commodities; Freight traffic; International transportation; Water
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00320792
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Systems Center
- Files: TSR, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 30 1982 12:00AM