DISTRIBUTION OF BITUMINOUS COAL AND LIGNITE SHIPMENT
Survey of producing and selling companies on short tons of bituminous coal and lignite produced or purchased for further shipment, mode of transport and uses. (commodity production and consumption, modal traffic flow, import/export, shipper attributes, market attributes) coverage: producers, sales agents, distibutors, wholesalers, and great lakes and tidewater commercial dock operators who normally produce or sell 100,000 tons or more per year of bituminous coal and lignite.
- Source data not available to public.
Bureau of MinesC Street Between 18th and 19th Streets, NW
Washington, DC USA 20241
- Publication Date: 0
- TRT Terms: Commodities; Energy consumption; Freight traffic; Highways; Rail (Railroads); Transportation; Water
- Old TRIS Terms: Energy data related to transportation
- Subject Areas: Energy; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00320784
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Systems Center
- Files: TSR
- Created Date: Oct 30 1982 12:00AM