KEYSTONE COAL BUYERS MANUAL
This publication provides directories of coal producing companies and mines by state, consumer companies by type and state, tidewater coal piers, river docks, and companies engaged in river transportation of coal. Coal fields are shown and a map of the inland waterways system as well as coal fields and seams by state. Data are included on production of the 50 largest mines, and coal moved by unit trains and on inland waterways.
McGraw-Hill, Incorporated330 West 42nd Street
New York, NY United States 10036
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Coal; Coal industry; Commodities; Energy consumption; Freight traffic; Geography; Inland waterways; International trade; Marine terminals; Physical distribution; Port structures; Ports; Public utilities; Rail (Railroads); Transportation; Unit trains; Water
- Uncontrolled Terms: Utilities
- Old TRIS Terms: Energy data related to transportation
- Subject Areas: Energy; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00320781
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Statistical Reference File, TSC
- Report/Paper Numbers: One-Time
- Files: TSR, TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 18 1981 12:00AM