MAP OF INLAND FREIGHT TONNAGE BY DIRECTION OF MOVEMENT: MISSISSIPPI RIVER, SELECTED TRIBUTARIES AND GULF INTRACOASTAL WATERWAYS
Waterway traffic tonnage density map, by direction between key geographical locations including ports, locks and terminals of improved waterways under U.S. Army Corps of Engineers administration.
Washington, DC United States 20314
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Commodities; Freight traffic; Freight transportation; Improvements; Inland waterways; Inland waterways traffic; Locks (Waterways); Maps; River ports; Rivers; Water; Water traffic; Waterways
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo movement; Maps (Inland waterways); River traffic; Waterway improvement
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00320774
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Statistical Reference File, TSC
- Report/Paper Numbers: Annual
- Files: TSR, TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 29 1980 12:00AM