NATIONWIDE TRUCK COMMODITY FLOW STUDY, 1972-1973
Survey consists of a small sample of truck movements, covering a single day of operation of each sampled truck. Data on vehicle type, operating class, activity during specified 24-hr period including distance driven, initial origin, commodity type, quantity by commodity, type of business, destination addresses, trip purpose, etc. This data is from a stratified random sample of truck registrations. Stratification is by size and vehicle weight. Sample size is 100,000 trucks resulting in 307,ooo shipment records.
- ADP Storage: Magnetic tape.
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 0
- TRT Terms: Commodities; Freight traffic; Zirconium
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00320773
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Systems Center
- Files: TSR, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 30 1982 12:00AM