WATERBORNE SHIPPING MARKET ANALYSIS MASTER FILE/FORECASTING DATA BASE
Multimodal historical traffic flow file comprised of ICC 1% waybill data, Corps of Engineers waterborne commerce data, census of transportation data, and input/output regional commodity production/consumption data. Major data content include data on production/consumption of commodities within bureau of economic analysis regions (bears), including inter-bear transportation by mode (water,rail). Computer processing procedures to manipulate each data source to produce a bear-oriented location and commodity grouping are included. Data used were assembled from existing secondary sources. Highway shipments data excluded due to failure of census to include raw material flows.
- ADP Storage: Magnetic tapes.
Kearney (AT) and Company, Incorporated100 South Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL United States 60606
- Publication Date: 0
- TRT Terms: Commodities; Freight traffic; Rail (Railroads); Water
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00320767
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Systems Center
- Files: TSR
- Created Date: Oct 30 1982 12:00AM