AREA WAGE SURVEY, 1966 TO PRESENT BLS/DF-73-009
Seventy occupations in 4 broad occupational categories are surveyed: office clerical; professional and technical; maintenance and power plant; and custodial and material movement. In 1970, the number of occupations increased to 70 with the addition of 9 ADP occupations. Reporting establishments are in six broad industry divisions: manufacturing; transportation, communication and other public utilities; wholesale trade; retail trade; finance, insurance and real estate; and services. Excluded industries are government, education, construction, and hospitals. Reports are provided by 14,000 establishments employing 50 workers of more. The survey is representative of 78,000 establishments in metropolitan areas of the United States.
- ADP Storage: NTIS PB-231237, magnetic tape, 7 track, 556 or 800 bpi, odd and even parity; or 9 track, 800 bpi odd parity tape No. BLS/DF-73-009.
Bureau of Labor Statistics441 G Street, NW
Washington, DC USA 20212
- Publication Date: 0
- TRT Terms: Socioeconomic factors
- Old TRIS Terms: Social-economic studies
- Subject Areas: Economics; Society;
- Accession Number: 00320696
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Systems Center
- Files: TSR
- Created Date: Oct 30 1982 12:00AM