HIGHWAY SAFETY LITERATURE SEARCH FILE
Citations are searchable by title, personal and corporate author, contract and report numbers and significant terms in the abstract. No thesaurus if currently used. Abstracts are of variable length. File size is approximately 20,000 citations and is updated monthly. A monthly journal with abstracts of recent highway safety literature and contract reports dealing with various vehicular, human, and environmental aspects of highway safety. Entries are grouped by NHTSA accession number; includes detailed subject, personal author, and report and control number indexes; and an annotated list of new NHTSA contract awards. Beginning with the January 1976 issue, a feature article is included. (TSC)
- ADP Source: Machine Readable Daily Output Consists of Hardcopy answers to specific inquiries.
Department of TransportationTechnical Services Division, 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; Highway safety; Highways; Information systems; Safety and security; Transportation safety
- Old TRIS Terms: Data systems
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00320692
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Statistical Reference File, TSC
- Files: TSR, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 28 1981 12:00AM