DOT SOCIO-ECONOMIC RESEARCH PROJECT FILE (SERP)
The SERP file is an annually updated inventory of ongoing and completed departmental socio-economic research. The analysis of the file, recorded in the Socio-Economic Research Project Analysis (SERPA) report, contains a matrix structure to examine ongoing research to determine whether the socio-economic projects are adequately focused on the Departments priority problems. Updates/input from DOT budget submission to OMB and Congress and directly from DOT operating elements. Contents include a budget file, a socio-economic research file, and a grants file containing both budget submission and work-in-progress D.
- ADP Storage: magnetic tape.
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 0
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology;
- Accession Number: 00320690
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Systems Center
- Files: TSR, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 30 1982 12:00AM