PROGRESS IN RAILWAY MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (1969-1970 REPORT OF SURVEY COMMITTEE)--CARS AND EQUIPMENT
The Cars and Equipment portion of the 1969-1970 two-part report on Progress in Railway Mechanical Engineering is presented in this paper. Innovations and engineering advances discussed and illustrated include those for passenger cars and facilities, containerization, bulk-materials handling, and freight-car components.
American Society of Mechanical EngineersTwo Park Avenue
New York, NY USA 10016-5990
- MANOS, W P
- Marshall, M G
- Publication Date: 1970-8
- Features: Figures; References;
- Pagination: 13 p.
- Accession Number: 00053999
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- Report/Paper Numbers: 70-WA/RR-10
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 3 1974 12:00AM