U.S. WATERBORNE GENERAL IMPORTS AND INBOUND IN-TRANSIT SHIPMENTS OF MERCHANDISE (MONTHLY), JANUARY 1969 TO PRESENT. CEN/DF-73-087
The file presents quantitative data in terms of value and shipping weight of merchandise imported by vessel. Data are shown in terms of type service by customs district and port of unlading by foreign port of lading by schedule A subgroup by country of origin. Beginning January 1973 the inbound intransit record also shows country of destination detail. Two reels per month.
- ADP Storage: 2 reels mag tapes, IBM compatible, 7-track, 556 bpi, bcd code.
Bureau of the CensusForeign Trade Division, General Federal Office Bldg
Suitland, MD USA 20233
- Publication Date: 0
- TRT Terms: Commodities; Freight traffic; International transportation; Water
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00320436
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Systems Center
- Files: TSR
- Created Date: Oct 30 1982 12:00AM