U.S. WATERBORNE GENERAL IMPORTS AND INBOUND IN-TRANSIT SHIPMENTS OF MERCHANDISE (ANNUAL), 1967 TO PRESENT. CEN/DF-73-088
The file contains an annual summary of U.S. imports by vessel and is presented in the same detail and arrangement as FT#T-SM-305/305-IT. It is used by the government to develop merchandise trade figures in balance of payment accounts and to analyze major movements and trends in international trade. Non-government users in industry and research can utilize the data to appraise general trade conditions. Two reels per year.
- ADP Storage: 2 reels mag tape, IBM compatible, 7-track 556 bpi, bcd.
Bureau of the CensusForeign Trade Division, General Federal Office Bldg
Suitland, MD United States 20233
- Publication Date: 0
- TRT Terms: Commodities; Freight traffic; International transportation; Water
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00320435
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Systems Center
- Files: TSR
- Created Date: Oct 30 1982 12:00AM