U.S. WATERBORNE EXPORTS AND OUTBOUND IN-TRANSIT SHIPMENTS OF DOMESTIC AND FOREIGN MERCHANDISE (ANNUAL), 1966 TO PRESENT. CEN/DF-73-031
A file of annual summaries of data on United States merchandise exports and imports is useful in balance of trade considerations, analysis of international trade movements and trends, and appraisal of general trade conditions. This portion of the file provides data on waterborne exports of merchandise for the period 1966 to the present, updated annually. Tabulations are by type of service, customs district, port of lading, foreign port, country or area of unloading, schedule b subgroup, country of destination, country of origin, vessel identification, shipping weight, and value.
- ADP Storage: 5 reels mag tapes, IBM compatible, 7-track, 556 bpi, bcd code.
Bureau of the CensusForeign Trade Division, General Federal Office Bldg
Suitland, MD United States 20233
- Publication Date: 0
- TRT Terms: Commodities; Freight traffic; International transportation; Water
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00320429
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Systems Center
- Files: TSR
- Created Date: Oct 30 1982 12:00AM