U.S. WATERBORNE GENERAL IMPORTS AND IMBOUND IN TRANSIT SHIPMENTS OF MERCHANDISE (ANNUAL), 1966 TO PRESENT. CEN/DF-73-029
A file of annual summaries of data on United States merchandise exports and imports is used by the government to develop merchandise trade figures in balance of payment accounts and to analyze major movements and trends in international trade. Non-government users in industry and research can utilize the data to appraise general trade conditions. This portion of the file contains data on waterborne imports of merchandise for the period 1966 to the present, updated annually.
- ADP Storage: 2 reels mag tapes, IBM compatible, 7-track, 556 bpi, bcd code.
Bureau of the CensusForeign Trade Division, General Federal Office Bldg
Suitland, MD USA 20233
- Publication Date: 0
- TRT Terms: Commodities; Freight traffic; International transportation; Water
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00320427
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Systems Center
- Files: TSR
- Created Date: Oct 30 1982 12:00AM