WATERBORNE DATA BANK
For exports and imports, this tape includes the total value (dollars) and total shipping weight (pounds) for all vessels and the value (dollars) and total shipping weight (pounds) for U.S. flag vessels. For imports the tapes include the country of destination for all vessels. For exports, the tapes include the country of destination for U.S. flag vessels and the country of origin for all vessels. maintenance of transportation equipment and related facilities; and from refining and distribution losses of transport fuels.
- ADP Source: CN091-CN099: 9 tapes, 7 track, 556 BPI, BCD (1973). CN101-CN105: 5 tapes, 9 track, 800 BPI, BCD (1971). CN125: 1 tape, 9 track, ASCII.
Department of the ArmyPentagon Building
Washington, DC United States 20310
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Commodities; Databases; Economics; Exports; Freight and passenger traffic; Freight traffic; Imports; International transportation; Origin and destination; Shipping; Statistics; Trade; Water
- Old TRIS Terms: Shipping economics; Shipping statistics; Trade statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Economics; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00320425
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Statistical Reference File, TSC
- Files: TSR, TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 19 1980 12:00AM