DOT6; ENERGY R & D FOR MASS TRANSPORTATION ADMINISTRATION
The objective is to conduct research and development projects related to mass transit propulsion systems. UMTA's R and D Program is responsible for developing and evaluating alternate urban transportation systems, system components, and improving existing systems and components. No data base is maintained. Published sources (books, journals, etc.), unpublished materials, raw data collection-monitoring. Textual analytical reports. Surveys questionnaires checked for reasonableness.
Urban Mass Transportation Administration400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Alternatives analysis; Development; Energy; Energy consumption; Mathematical models; Propulsion; Public transit; Research; Transportation; Transportation planning; Urban transit; Urban transportation; Vehicle power plants
- Uncontrolled Terms: Propulsion systems; Research and development
- Old TRIS Terms: Energy data related to transportation; Transportation models and systems; Urban/mass
- Subject Areas: Energy; Planning and Forecasting; Research; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00320413
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Statistical Reference File, TSC
- Report/Paper Numbers: One-Time
- Files: TSR, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 16 1981 12:00AM