STUDY OF LOGIT ANALYSIS OF RAPID TRANSIT ACCESS CHOICES
The project will provide an analysis of rapid transit access choices by the undertaking of six tasks: choose test sites considering origin-destination data base, representation of rail and bus rapid transit; organize and finalize a data base by processing files for study sites; utilize the task 2 data base to aid in the derivation of disaggregate behavioral models of rapid transit access mode choice behavior; analyze task 3 models as an attempt to explain variations in model parameters; evaluate the application of the logit models in rapid transit modeling and planning by considering issues other than transferability; and document the study as a comprehensive analysis of the rapid transit access planning manual as originally planned. (TSC)
- Still an active Project VA-11-0005 as of 1978.
University of Virginia, CharlottesvilleCenter for Transportation Studies, P.O. Box 400742
Charlottesville, VA United States 22904-4742
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Databases; Disaggregate analysis; Logits; Mathematical models; Mode choice; Origin and destination; Rapid transit; Transportation; Transportation planning; Urban transit; Urban transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Disaggregate models; Modal selection; Transportation models and systems; Urban/mass
- Subject Areas: Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00320405
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Statistical Reference File, TSC
- Report/Paper Numbers: One-Time
- Files: TSR, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 16 1981 12:00AM