CHICAGO, ILLINOIS-CARPOOLING QUESTIONNAIRE, 1975
Carpooling questionnaire for identification of attitudes about carpools and transit modes to apply to transportation planning. Demographic data, attitudinal data on ride-sharing and driving alone and travel characteristics: summary trip on usual mode, and responses to probable motivation for switch to carpooling. 1020 respondents. Distributed by personnel managers, self-administered and mailback.
General Motors CorporationResearch and Development Center, 30500 Mound Road
Warren, MI United States 48090
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Attitudes; Carpools; Consumer behavior; Consumer preferences; Data collection; Ridesharing; Socioeconomic factors; Surveys; Urban transit
- Old TRIS Terms: Social-economic studies; Urban/mass
- Subject Areas: Economics; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Society;
- Accession Number: 00320394
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Statistical Reference File, TSC
- Report/Paper Numbers: One-Time
- Files: TSR, TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 28 1981 12:00AM