BALTIMORE, MARYLAND-ORIGIN-DESTINATION SURVEY, 1977
Household survey technique: the metropolitan Baltimore area was selected as a stable, moderate-to-high transit use area. 1000 households were selected with respect to transit use percentage in the area. Origin-destination data was collected from the general household adults, but focus was on the disaggregate trip details from the primary respondent. Demographic information on the household and the primary individual, summary trip reporting by adult members, and trip details by the primary respondents. 970 primary respondents, 2700 in full sample.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Data collection; Demographics; Households; Origin and destination; Public transit; Socioeconomic factors; Surveys; Urban transit; Utilization
- Old TRIS Terms: Social-economic studies; Urban/mass
- Subject Areas: Economics; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Research; Society;
- Accession Number: 00320390
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Statistical Reference File, TSC
- Report/Paper Numbers: One-Time
- Files: TSR, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 28 1981 12:00AM