COLUMBIA, MARYLAND-DIAL-A-RIDE USER PREFERENCE SURVEY
Survey of user preferences for dial-a-ride transit service in operation, the call-a-bus system. One purpose was to compare results with a previous study conducted in Michigan. Attitudes on various attributes of the dial-a-bus service as pertain to levels of service, convenience and vehicle design. Respondents: 131 paired comparison, 100 semantic scale. Home-interview study with with both paired comparison and semantic scale questionnaires.
University of Minnesota, Duluth1023 University Drive
Duluth, MN United States 55812
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Attitudes; Consumer behavior; Consumer preferences; Data collection; Level of service; Paratransit services; Socioeconomic factors; Surveys; Urban transit; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Convenience
- Old TRIS Terms: Dial-a-bus; Social-economic studies; Urban/mass
- Subject Areas: Design; Economics; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Society;
- Accession Number: 00320387
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Statistical Reference File, TSC
- Report/Paper Numbers: One-Time
- Files: TSR, TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 28 1981 12:00AM