WARREN-CENTER LINE, MICHIGAN-SURVEY OF USER PREFERENCE FOR DIAL-A-BUS SERVICE
Attitudinal survey to evaluate the potential user preferences for a dial-a-bus transit service. This study was used in comparison with the Columbia, Maryland, 1971 survey. Attitudinal information on service design, convenience preferences for transit systems, in particular for dial-a-bus service. Questionnaires-786 paired-comparison, 813 semantic scale. Home interview study-both paired-comp and Seman-scale questionnaire.
General Motors CorporationResearch and Development Center, 30500 Mound Road
Warren, MI United States 48090
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Attitudes; Consumer behavior; Consumer preferences; Data collection; Paratransit services; Questionnaires; Socioeconomic factors; Surveys; Urban transit
- Old TRIS Terms: Dial-a-bus; Social-economic studies; Urban/mass
- Subject Areas: Economics; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Society;
- Accession Number: 00320383
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Statistical Reference File, TSC
- Report/Paper Numbers: One-Time
- Files: TSR, TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 28 1981 12:00AM