DETROIT, MICHIGAN-ATTITUDE SURVEY ON DUAL MODE TRANSIT, PRT, AND PEOPLE MOVER MODES, 1972
Assessment of individuals attitudes on dual mode transit, personal rapid transit and people mover modes. Attitudes toward present and proposed transit systems, probable ridership on present and proposed services for work trips and shopping trips, demographic and economic characteristics. 506 Respondents. Home interview and leave behind survey.
General Motors CorporationResearch and Development Center, 30500 Mound Road
Warren, MI USA 48090
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Attitudes; Data collection; Demographics; Dual mode transportation systems; People movers; Personal rapid transit; Ridership; Shopping trips; Socioeconomic factors; Surveys; Urban transit; Work trips
- Old TRIS Terms: Shopper transportation; Social-economic studies; Urban/mass
- Subject Areas: Economics; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Society;
- Accession Number: 00320382
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Statistical Reference File, TSC
- Report/Paper Numbers: One-Time
- Files: TSR, TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 28 1981 12:00AM