CHICAGO, ILLINOIS-SHOPPING CENTER QUESTIONNAIRE, 1974
Survey purpose--Shopping center questionnaire to reveal the factors responsible for the consumers choice of a shopping location to aid in determining appropriate shopping center site locations. Survey information--Familiarity with local shopping centers, similarity ratings, attribute ratings across the set of shopping centers, importance ratings of shopping center attributes, mode of travel and major purchases. 2800 respondents. Data coll proc-mail-back survey.
Northwestern University, EvanstonDepartment of Industrial Engineering and Management Sciences
Transportation Center, 1936 Sheridan Road
Evanston, IL United States 60208-4040
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Consumer behavior; Consumer preferences; Data collection; Decision making; Location; Mode choice; Questionnaires; Shoppers; Shopping centers; Shopping facilities; Socioeconomic factors; Surveys; Urban transit
- Old TRIS Terms: Decisions; Modal selection; Social-economic studies; Urban/mass
- Subject Areas: Economics; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Society;
- Accession Number: 00320379
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Statistical Reference File, TSC
- Report/Paper Numbers: One-Time
- Files: TSR, TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 28 1981 12:00AM