SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA-TRAVEL ATTITUDE SURVEY, 1975
Designed to measure travel attitudes and evaluate how they influence travel behavior. Reasons for not using modes, enjoyment factors, concern for time, transit service, likelihood of changing modes, work trip description, and demographic data. Telephone survey which gave ratings and ranks of auto, bus, and BART on several dimensions.
University of California, BerkeleyBerkeley, CA USA 94720
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Attitudes; Data collection; Demographics; Level of service; Modal diversion; Mode choice; Socioeconomic factors; Surveys; Travel patterns; Travel time; Urban areas; Work trips
- Old TRIS Terms: Modal selection; Social-economic studies
- Subject Areas: Economics; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Society;
- Accession Number: 00320377
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Statistical Reference File, TSC
- Report/Paper Numbers: One-Time
- Files: TSR, TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 28 1981 12:00AM