SANTA MONICA-WEST LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA-ASSESSMENT OF MODE USE FOR NON-WORK TRAVEL 1973
The report is an assessment of mode use for nonwork travel. It contains perceptions of attributes and travel behavior to determine travel frequencies. It also includes demographic data, preceptions of modal attributes, measures of travel behavior, social behavior and characteristics. 223 respondents. Household interviews, preliminary testing with student subjects. Stratified probability sample of households.
University of California, Los AngelesInstitute of Industrial Relations
Los Angeles, CA USA 90024
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Attitudes; Demographics; Mode S; Socioeconomic factors; Transportation planning; Travel patterns; Urban transit; Urban transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Social-economic studies; Urban/mass
- Subject Areas: Economics; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Society;
- Accession Number: 00320375
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: TSRF 0375
- Report/Paper Numbers: One-Time
- Files: TSR, TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 23 1981 12:00AM