SERVICE QUALITY OF THE MILWAUKEE TRANSIT SURVEY 1975
The purpose of the survey was to identify the service quality of the Milwaukee transit system and establish the priority of service improvements as perceived by non-users. Survey information consisted of basic demographic data and preferences in service improvements on convenience, comfort, and time. 365 respondents. Mail survey to the head of households. Sample Selection: households randomly selected from four representative areas satisfying these criteria: Large non-user population, bus available, current bus and freeway flyer service, and location greater than or equal to 4 miles from CBD.
Marquette UniversityP.O. Box 1881
Milwaukee, WI United States 53201-1881
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Comfort; Data collection; Demographics; Households; Public transit; Socioeconomic factors; Surveys; Transportation planning; Travel time; Urban transit; Urban transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Social-economic studies; Urban/mass
- Subject Areas: Economics; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Society;
- Accession Number: 00320369
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Statistical Reference File, TSC
- Report/Paper Numbers: One-Time
- Files: TSR, TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 28 1981 12:00AM