DALLAS AND TARRANT COUNTIES, TEXAS--URBAN PANEL PROJECT: INITIAL MARKET RESEARCH STUDY, 1975-1976
The main study requested impacts of the gas shortage transportation needs, data on adequacy of, financing of area transportation services (freeway, bus) local issues on general transit, trip distance, duration and frequency, and reasons for not using buses. Resp-200 member panel. An initial phone interview to draft panelists, later mail-out questionnaire to panel members to check original data. The main survey instrument was again a phone survey. Stratified along geographic location, age, race, sex, and income groups.
North Central Texas Council of GovernmentsRegional Data Center, P.O. Drawer COG
Arlington, TX USA 76005-5888
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Bus transit; Data collection; Financing; Freeways; Market research; Needs assessment; Public transit; Socioeconomic factors; Transportation; Urban transit; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: User needs
- Old TRIS Terms: Bus transportation (Intracity); Social-economic studies; Urban/mass
- Subject Areas: Economics; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00320368
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Statistical Reference File, TSC
- Report/Paper Numbers: One-Time
- Files: TSR, TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 28 1981 12:00AM