SOUTHWESTERN UNITED STATES-TRANSIT RIDER NEEDS SURVEY 1973
The objective is to provide data for the development of a procedural model incorporating marketing mix components. Data is also used to indicate transit riders and non-riders needs. The report contains a comprehensive array of transit riders and non-riders variables from users and non-users, importance of these variables to the two groups, evaluations of transit, and demographic data. Selection of users and non-users: On-board demo. Data used to select 400 households; non-users chosen to match users respondents 200 ea. Bus rider/non-rider households. Users-on-board ID survey and home interview. Non-users-home interview.
San Diego UniversityAlcala Park
San Diego, CA United States 92110
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Data collection; Demographics; Evaluation; Marketing; Needs assessment; Public transit; Socioeconomic factors; Surveys; Transportation; Transportation planning; Urban transit
- Uncontrolled Terms: User needs
- Old TRIS Terms: Social-economic studies; Urban/mass
- Subject Areas: Economics; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00320365
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Statistical Reference File, TSC
- Report/Paper Numbers: One-Time
- Files: TSR, TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 28 1981 12:00AM