ALBANY, NEW YORK--STAGGERED WORK HOURS QUESTIONNAIRE FOR TRANSPORTATION EMPLOYEES, 1976
The purpose of this survey is to evaluate the feasibility of adopting such a program. It contains attitudinal information on flexible work hours, shorter work weeks; usual mode, travel time, and basic demographic questions. Data collection procedure--Mail survey to place of employment. 50% of sample had categorical judgement formats, 50% trade-off analysis. Sample selection--Random sampling of New York State Department of Transportation employees at the main headquarters.
Albany, NY United States 12232
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Attitudes; Demographics; Feasibility analysis; Mode S; Personnel; Questionnaires; Socioeconomic factors; Staggered work hours; Transportation planning; Travel time; Urban transit
- Old TRIS Terms: Social-economic studies; Urban/mass
- Subject Areas: Economics; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Society;
- Accession Number: 00320360
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Statistical Reference File, TSC
- Report/Paper Numbers: One-Time
- Files: TSR, TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Oct 28 1981 12:00AM