RAILROAD ACCIDENT DATA
The yearly data is separated into three files: Train accidents, Non-train accidents and Train service accidents. From these files, several statistical tables were produced. Examples are 1. Train accident severity ratings for important track cause codes, 2. Train accidents by railroad company, 3. Absolute yearly and normalized yearly rail-caused train accidents by state. Data covers period 1967-1974.
- ADP Source: 9 Tapes, 9-track, 800 BPI, ASCII.
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA United States 02142
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Annual; Crash analysis; Defects; Modems; Rail (Railroads); Railroad tracks; Safety and security; Sets; Statistics; Transportation safety
- Old TRIS Terms: Track structures
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00320316
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Statistical Reference File, TSC
- Files: TSR, TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 18 1981 12:00AM