SUMMARY OF ACCIDENTS INVESTIGATED BY THE FEDERAL RAILROAD ADMINISTRATION, 1968-PRESENT
Presents summary data on causes and circumstances of railroad accidents investigated by the Federal Railroad Administration. Contains synopsis and extended table, showing for each accident: A. Railroad involved. B. Time, location, and type (derailment, collision, other). C. Fatalities and injuries. D. Estimated cost of damage to railroad equipment. E. Method of operation, movement involved, equipment derailed, and cause.
Federal Railroad Administration1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Annual; Casualties; Crash investigation; Crashes; Derailments; Loss and damage; Rail (Railroads); Safety and security; Statistics; Transportation safety
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00320313
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Statistical Reference File, TSC
- Report/Paper Numbers: Annual
- Files: TSR, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 18 1981 12:00AM