NETWORK TAPE, FEDERAL RAILROAD ADMINISTRATION
This tape cross references the: Railroad number (three digit), Association of American Railroad (AAR) "automatic car identification carrier conversion number" which identifies a carrier: FSAC code which, when combined with the railroad number, uniquely identifies the station: City name where the station from above is located: State abbreviation: SPLC code standard point location code of the form SSCCPP when SS identifies the state, SSCC uniquely identifies the county and the six digits identify the point: Node, FRA railway node in their network.
- ADP Source: Two tapes, 9-track, 800 BPI, ASCII.
Federal Railroad Administration1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Coding systems; Geography; Information processing; Network analysis (Planning); Rail (Railroads); Transportation planning
- Old TRIS Terms: Analytical techniques; Standard point location code
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Geotechnology; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00320289
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Statistical Reference File, TSC
- Files: TSR, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 18 1981 12:00AM