FORECAST TAPE, FEDERAL RAILROAD ADMINISTRATION
For the years 1972, 1975, 1980, 1990, the tapes contain origin BEA, origin node, destination BEA, destination node, tons shipped BEA to BEA, and tons shipped node to node.
- ADP Source: 9 Track 800 BPI, ASCII. Contact Transportation Systems Center for approval.
Federal Railroad Administration1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Coding systems; Commodities; Forecasting; Freight traffic; Long range planning; Magnetic tapes; Network analysis (Planning); Origin and destination; Rail (Railroads); Statistics; Traffic forecasting; Transportation planning
- Uncontrolled Terms: Long term
- Old TRIS Terms: Commodity statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00320277
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Statistical Reference File, TSC
- Files: TSR, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 18 1981 12:00AM