AAR REVENUE FREIGHT LOADED BY COMMODITIES AND TOTAL RECEIVED FROM CONNECTION (CARLOADING REPORT, STATEMENT CS-54A)
Weekly report by railroad and operating district of carloads of revenue freight by 21 commodity fields loaded during seven-day period. Data are compared with same week of previous year. Report includes cumulative carloading data by district and comparison with two previous years carloadings by commodity type. Major data content: nationwide weekly carloadings by commodity, by railroad.
- ADP Source: Magnetic Tape (Annual), Paper copy (Weekly). All data must have American Association of Railroads approval before release to the public.
Association of American Railroads50 F Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20001-1564
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Annual; Carloadings; Commodities; Freight traffic; Modems; Rail (Railroads); Sets; Statistics; Weekly
- Old TRIS Terms: Commodity statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00320275
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Statistical Reference File, TSC
- Report/Paper Numbers: Weekly
- Files: TSR, TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 18 1981 12:00AM