TRANSPORTATION FOR THE ELDERLY AND THE HANDICAPPED IN WISCONSIN, REPORTS 1-7 AND SUMMARY VOLUME
The purpose of this inventory/survey is to provide an overview of existing specialized transportation services available to the elderly and the handicapped, as well as to assist in evaluating proposals for developing and operating specialized transportation services for the elderly and handicapped. Such tools as the inventory questionnaire and the specialized questionnaire are used; the inventory findings are reported by four major categories: user, operation, finance, and service needs. (TSC)
- Reports 1-7 and the Summary Volume, PB-264373 - PB-264380.
Madison, WI USA 53715
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Aged; Data collection; Inventory; Needs assessment; Physically handicapped persons; Socioeconomic factors; Surveys; Transportation; Urban transit
- Uncontrolled Terms: User needs
- Old TRIS Terms: Social-economic studies; Special service; Urban/mass
- Subject Areas: Economics; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00320249
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Statistical Reference File, TSC
- Files: TSR, TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Sep 16 2003 12:00AM