U.S. EXPORTS OF DOMESTIC AND FOREIGN MERCHANDISE, 1970. CEN/DF-73-022
A file of monthly summaries of data on United States exports of merchandise for the year 1970 is presented. Tabulation is by domestic or foreign merchandise, method of transportation, net quantity, value, weight, country of destination, and customs district of exportation. Data collected from shippers and export declaration for non-military traffic. Military exports from Dept. of Defense. Sampling is on a stratified basis with 100% sample on shipments over $1,000 and 50% on shipments under $1,000.
- ADP Storage: 2 reels magnetic tapes per month.
Bureau of the CensusForeign Trade Division, General Federal Office Bldg
Suitland, MD United States 20233
- Publication Date: 1970
- TRT Terms: Commodities; Freight traffic; Intermodal transportation; International transportation
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00320242
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Systems Center
- Files: TSR
- Created Date: Oct 30 1982 12:00AM