U.S. IMPORTS OF MERCHANDISE FOR CONSUMPTION AND GENERAL IMPORTS OF MERCHANDISE, 1966 TO PRESENT. CEN/DF-73-027
A file of summaries of data on United States merchandise exports and imports is used by the government to develop trade figures in balance of payments accounts and to analyze major movements and trends in international trade. Non-governmental users in industry and research can use the file to appraise general conditions. This portion of the file contains tabulated data on merchandise imports for the period 1966 to the present, updated semiannually and annually.
- ADP Storage: 4 reels mag tape, IBM compatible, 7-track, 556 bpi, bcd.
Bureau of the CensusForeign Trade Division, General Federal Office Bldg
Suitland, MD United States 20233
- Publication Date: 0
- TRT Terms: Commodities; Freight traffic; Intermodal transportation; International transportation
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00320238
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Systems Center
- Files: TSR
- Created Date: Oct 30 1982 12:00AM