INDUSTRY PROFILES, 1958-1969 (CEN/DF-73/035) 1958-69-DATA BASE & CALCULATIONS
Industry profiles--1958-69. Data file: the file presents a statistical picture of economic developments in each of 527 manufacturing industries during the years 1958-69 with 20 basic data series for each industry relating to employment, payrolls, manhours, value of shipments, value added by manufacture, capital expenditures, wages, inventories, number of establishments, book value of assets, cost of materials and selected averages. Industry profiles: 1958-1969 (data base and calculations). Data file: the file contains information on production, employees, inventories, and shipments for three and four digit SIC code industries. It contains the data base and calculation results only. The file is combined with sic descriptors and column headings to produce the industry profiles booklet published by the U.S. Department of Commerce. Later versions of this file can be ordered from the Bureau of the Census for approximately $500 each.
- ADP Storage: magnetic tape.
Bureau of the CensusGeneral Federal Office Building
Suitland, MD United States 20233
- Publication Date: 1971-8-10
- TRT Terms: Energy consumption; Intermodal transportation; Socioeconomic factors; Transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Energy data related to transportation; Social-economic studies
- Subject Areas: Economics; Energy; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00320223
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Systems Center
- Files: TSR
- Created Date: Oct 30 1982 12:00AM